Need a quick dinner idea or an easy potluck option? These sticky chicken skewers are it!
I took these to your 4th of July potluck and they were a hit. Easy so make and perfect for your next tailgate, birthday or bbq!
Besides sticky + chicken are two words that just belong together!
- 3lbs boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos
- 1 tbsp mustard ( I use Annie's Homegrown)
- 1 tbsp pink Himalayan salt
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp coriander
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp oregano
- 2 tbsp fat
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- Cut your thighs in half horizontally.
- Then mix well in a jar with all ingredients.
- Mix well and marinate for 20 minutes.
- Thread each half on to a bamboo skewer.
- Set your oven racks to the top half of the oven. Set your oven to preheat at 450F.
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Then place a cooling rack over each one.
- Arrange your chicken skewers on the racks.
- In a jar or squeeze bottle shake up 1/4 cup maple syrup with 1-2 tbsp apple cider vinegar.
- Drizzle liberally over chicken.
- Roast at 450F for 10 minutes.
- Then rotate the sheet pans.
- Cool another 15 minutes. Done!
- For a cute presentation serve them out of a mason jar lined with parchment paper!