If you’re familiar with Korean food, you know they make a fantastic egg pancake with seafood or kimchi… It’s amazing.
I can’t eat it anymore, it’s not gluten free, but it is the inspiration for today’s brekkie. I must be craving Korean BBQ!
5 minPrep Time
15 minCook Time
20 minTotal Time
- 2 egg whites, 1 whole egg
- 1/2 sweet potato
- 3 tbsp Farmhouse Culture Organic Kimchi
- 1/2 cup sweet potato
- 1 tbsp Kerry gold butter
- Salt, pepper
- Flavor God Garlic Lover's
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Dice 1/2 sweet potato in small squares, 1/4 inch.
- In a 6" skillet on medium-high heat, melt butter & cook sweet potato until tender.
- While potato cooks- whisk eggs until fluffy, and season.
- Chop up kimchi & spinach.
- Add kimchi & spinach to skillet, stir and then flatten distributing evenly on skillet bottom. Lower heat.
- Pour eggs in skillet in a circular motion so they cover all the vegetables evenly.
- Place skillet in oven, it will cook quickly, 2-5 minutes.
- Eggs will be set but now browned.
- Turn omelet over on to a plate, garnish with avocado.
- Prepare to have your taste buds blown away!