Ooohhhkay…. So last night there was an impromptu block party & the wine was a’flowing… Hangover days are cheat days in this house. And oh, so yummy! We had a late brunch: gluten free savory pancakes with honey drizzle, topped with crispy pancetta & brussel sprout hash.
These pancakes were amazing! Fluffy, slightly crispy! An altered version of my pancake for one recipe
15 minPrep Time
24 minCook Time
39 minTotal Time
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp Flavor God Himalayan salt + Pink peppercorn mix
- 1 cup rice flour
- 1 heaping tsp baking powder
- In a large bowl whisk together eggs & milk.
- Add in dry ingredients & whisk until smooth.
- Heat a large skillet on medium high, melt ghee.
- Drop large spoonfuls of batter. I make 2, 3 inch pancakes at a time.
- When bubbly, flip, cook for another 2 minutes.
- Serve with honey
- In another skillet cook chopped pancetta until crispy
- Slice brussel sprouts and add to the same skillet
- Add in a tsp mustard & Italian herbs.
- Mix well, when toasty and tender serve with pancakes.
- I drizzled honey on each pancake, served 2 a plate and topped with a heap of the pancetta & brussel sprout hash.
- You can also make these pancakes sweet, less salt, add a little honey to the mix. Serve with fruit & maple syrup!
these are by far, the fluffiest pancakes EVER!