I’m really proud to announce the release of this amazing resource! Over thirty seven bloggers from the AIP community came together to create a cookbook using a tool that makes preparing meals fast and easy. All the recipes focus on the pressure cooker feature of the Instant Pot. The recipes are so versatile from condiments, broth, seafood, poultry, side dishes…. even including desserts! Yes! You can make cake in your pressure cooker.
“The Paleo AIP Instant Pot Cookbook brings delicious, hassle-free, one-pot, healthy, 100% AIP recipes to your table, making healing from autoimmune disease as easy as pressing a button!”
–Dr. Sarah Ballantyne, Ph.D., New York Times bestselling author of The Paleo Approach
I personally contributed chicken and plantain dumpling stew, that’s an old family recipe, papaya poached chicken and beef and broccoli stir fry, all three of which are exclusive to the book. My cauli-fredo sauce is also in there! But really, all of the recipes and super impressive. There are pictures for every single of the 140+ recipes. Chapters covering things like What is the Autoimmune Protocol?, About the Instant Pot and Special Diet Modifications (GAPS, SIBO etc).
I’m truly impressed with the quality of this book. Eileen Laird of Phoenix Helix did an amazing job editing and organizing this HUGE collaboration. It’s a labor of love, a product born out of passion for the AIP community, for this healing lifestyle and to inspire those without time to cook! These Instant Pot recipes are like “fast food” all ready in no time!
BONUS! You can WIN one for FREE!
CLICK HERE, scroll to the bottom and enter to win a free copy
Want your book RIGHT NOW?
Purchase it and I will give you a free copy of my ebook: Thirty Five Low Carb Recipes to Help You Thrive!
>>forward me your purchase confirmation to firstname.lastname@example.org & I’ll email you my book PDF! <<<
*already have my book? drop me your email and I’ll automatically enter you in my next product giveaway!
Books like this one, with 141 recipes that take such little time and effort to put together are crucial for sustaining that healing process. Everyone worked so hard to create delicious, interesting and 100% elimination phase friendly recipes. I’m super impressed with the turn out! I’m really excited to share this recipe with you, and it’s not even one of my own! Ha! But holy moly… it’s one of my favorites in the book… actually… it’s an all around favorite.
Mary Lapp of Simple & Merry did an amazing job. I’m a sucker for some succulent, sweet and tangy pulled chicken and Mary gets me with that saute at the end to reduce the sauce down. I mean, just finger licking good!
- 3 pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon granulated garlic
- ½ cup water
- ½ cup apple butter,
- with no sweetener added
- ½ cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons blackstrap molasses
- 2 teaspoons granulated garlic
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- Add the chicken, salt, granulated garlic, and water in the Instant Pot®.
- Close and lock the lid. Press MANUAL for high pressure. Set cooking time to
- 25 minutes. Once the time is up, quick release the pressure (using the instructions
- on page 7).
- Pour out as much water/broth as you can. Reserve the broth for future soup making,
- if desired.
- Whisk the apple butter, balsamic, molasses, garlic, ginger, and salt
- together. Pour over cooked chicken with remaining juice.
- Press the SAUTÉ button on the Instant Pot®. Let the chicken and sauce simmer
- to evaporate some of the juices. Once some of the liquid has evaporated,
- CANCEL the sauté function. Shred the chicken, if desired, before serving.