I love chocolate chip cookies, they are my favorite thing. I have made many versions, many kinds… These are my favorite, to date.
Yields 2 dozen cookies
10 minPrep Time
10 minCook Time
20 minTotal Time
- 1 ¼ cup white rice flour
- ½ cup sorghum flour
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- 1 tsp xanthan gum (optional)
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¾ tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cup maple sugar, but you can also use light brown sugar
- 1 cup room temp butter, Kerry Gold
- 2 room temp eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp almond milk
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F
- In bowl, mix flours, salt, baking soda, baking powder, xanthan gum & cinnamon.
- In bowl of mixer, using paddle, mix butter & sugar until smooth, add eggs.
- 2 minutes later- add vanilla & milk, once combined add flour mixture, mix until well combined, but don't over mix.
- Then add in chocolate chips.
- Once evenly incorporated turn off mixer.
- Scoop balls, or a spoon fulls of dough on to greased baking sheet.
- Arrange 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 10min.
- Let cool before digging in 🙂
- You can also store in air tight container and refrigerate them over night then scoop the dough out and roll in to a ball before baking for perfectly round cookies, but add a few minutes to baking time.