So glad I finally got to make these! Since I have a no-fail “conventional” cookie recipe, I decided to make my Paleo cookies with the same recipe, just using Paleo ingredients.
The result… Delicious. Crispy, chewy, light & sweet. Perfection.
Yields 24 cookies
15 minPrep Time
15 minCook Time
30 minTotal Time
- 2 cups sifted Otto's Cassava Flour
- 1 cup softened grass fed butter
- 1.5 cup maple sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 large room temp pastured eggs
- 1 bag Lily's sugar free dark chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp gluten free vanilla extract
- 1 tsp coarse sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350F
- In stand mixer cream butter and sugar.
- Once combined add in eggs one at a time, then vanilla.
- In another bowl whisk together flour, baking soda & salt.
- Add it to the mixer bowl slowly.
- Add in chocolate chips.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Drop spoonfuls of dough, 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- When done lightly pat with spatula to flatten.
- Let cool before handling.