I love a thick dressing, something that will hang on to my vegetables without being greasy… this bright sauce is on point!
Perfect for summer salads & Asian inspired meals. It was great on my green papaya salad.
Serves Serving size 2-4 oz
10 minPrep Time
6 minCook Time
16 minTotal Time
- 2 large carrots- steamed until tender & cooled
- 4 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger
- 2 tbsp ground shiitake mushroom
- 1 tsp turmeric
- pinch of nutmeg
- salt to taste
- 1 cup light olive oil
- Blend all ingredients except oil in food processor
- Once smooth- start pouring in oil in a thin stream, until mix is thick and fluid.
- This makes about 2 cups.
- Store in air tight container in the fridge, it will last a week.