Yields Serves 2
Meyer Lemon & Chicken Stuffed Acorn Squash
20 minPrep Time
40 minCook Time
1 hrTotal Time
- 4 chicken thighs, boneless, skinless
- 1 acorn squash
- 2 ears of corn
- 4 slices bacon
- 1 large vidalia onion, sliced
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp garlic
- 2 tbsp Flavor God Everything
- 1 meyer lemon
- salt, pepper
- 1 heard romaine
- Preheat oven to 400F
- Spray sheet pan with coconut oil.
- Halve and seed an acorn squash, smoother with garlic & coconut oil.
- Peel 2 ears of corn.
- Prepare chicken thighs with flavor god everything seasoning, salt + pepper and top with a slice of lemon.
- On sheet pan arrange chicken, squash & corn.
- Roast at 400F for 35-40min.
- In the mean time, cook onion and bacon in a cast iron skillet.
- Start with the bacon, cook at medium heat.
- Once the fat is rendered, move bacon aside and add onion.
- Cook until tender.
- Once bacon & onion are done, chop up a head of romaine and distribute evenly among two plates.
- When chicken/squash are ready remove from oven.
- Chicken will have internal temp of 167F & squash will be fork tender.
- Carefully cut corn off cobb, then chop up bacon, & onion too. Toss all together & spread over chopped romaine.
- Dice chicken and lemon up and serve inside squash.
- Place your squash over your salad & serve. Enjoy!